Your browser is no longer supported and this website may not display properly.
Heater and Air Conditioner Service and Maintenance in South Jersey
D&L Custom Services LLC offers Heating & Air Conditioning Service Maintenance Agreements to South Jersey customers in Burlington, Camden & Gloucester County NJ, including both residential and commercial customers.
Repair costs for your South Jersey Central Air Conditioning or Heating System can certainly add up. At D&L Custom Services we believe that most heater and air conditioner repairs can often be avoided altogether with proper system maintenance. That is why we offer our Maintenance Agreements to ensure that you are getting quality Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance that will ultimately save you time, money and stress!
Contact us today to find out how to become a Preferred Customer and receive these benefits:
- Preferred customer status
- Discounted service call rates
- Automatic scheduling of semi-annual maintenance
- One-on-one relationship with your own certified HVAC technician
Air Conditioning System Maintenance includes (but is not limited to):
- Condenser coil inspection and clean up (dirty coils can lead to system failure)
- Refrigerant charge check (improper refrigerant charge can cause shutdown or failure of system)
- HVAC ductwork inspection to check for air leaks and proper insulation (un-insulated or poorly insulated ductwork can create condensation and mold!)
- Blower and fan inspection, clean up, and motor lubrication
- Air filter replacement
- Complete diagnostic and calibration of thermostats
- Condensate drain inspection (clogged drain can cause water damage to your property, as well as equipment damage)
- Relays and contacts inspection
- Electrical wiring inspection (damaged wiring can be an electrical and fire hazard)
Heating System Maintenance includes (but is not limited to):
- Cleaning and adjusting thermostat
- Cleaning and adjusting all safety controls
- Vacuuming and cleaning burners and controls
- Cleaning and adjusting pilot light assembly
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting belt and adjusting tension
- Inspecting filter
- Inspecting flue pipe
- Inspecting heat exchanger
- Checking fans for alignment
- Cleaning blower wheel if needed
- Checking overall operating performance of your heater system
Please contact us today to discuss a Service & Maintenance Plan for your South Jersey residential or commercial HVAC system.